I am looking for a specific product and I cannot see it anywhere within your product ranges. Does this mean you don’t stock this product?
- All products on the site are listed as subject to availability, therefore we work on a first come first serve basis. However, it might still be worth your while to contact us and query whether we can source that specific product in your required size.
Are the products we sell authentic and original?
- Yes, IconicZA Pty Ltd guarantees 100% authenticity. We do not sell, accept, or otherwise deal with fakes or factory variants. Buy with confidence as all products offered for sale are thoroughly inspected by experienced staff for condition and authenticity.
Shipping and Delivery
How much is delivery?
- Delivery is R50 however you qualify for free delivery on all orders over R600.
When does my order get shipped?
- Once we receive your payment for your order. We will courier your goods to your door using a reputable courier company.
What happens if you don’t receive my payment?
- If payment is not received when your order is placed, your order will be automatically cancelled.
Is there a way to track my package?
- We will provide you with a tracking number for you to track your package via https://www.thecourierguy.co.za/tracking_home.php.
How do I order and pay for my products?
- There are various secure payment methods that we offer, including EFT, credit card, debit card and SnapScan.
Do you have any access to my credit/debit card information?
- IconicZA Pty Ltd has no access to card details entered by the client on PayFast’s secure site.
Is it safe for me to pay online?
- Yes, in addition to the full domain security provided by IconicZA Pty Ltd, additional security is provided during the actual payment process when making payments with PayFast and SiD. All in all, these security measures allow for smooth, safe transactions for you, our customer.
What is your return policy?
- Returns and or exchanges are only accepted within 14 days of order creation.
Can I return an item that is worn or package is damaged?
- No, to be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it in. It must also be in the original, undamaged packaging.
What happens if I was at fault or made a mistake with my order?
- In the event of a return due to a customer fault, such as the ordering of the in correct size, the customer will be fully liable for all return shipping fees incurred. Shipping fees for collection within South Africa are R75, re delivery will be a further R75.
What happens if you were at fault or made a mistake with my order?
- In the event of a return due to a IconicZA fault, IconicZA will cover return shipping fees incurred.
Can I return sneakers ordered off your site?
- We are unable to do returns, refunds or exchanges on our sneakers as some of our sneakers are consigned items.
How do I return my purchased item/s?
- To book in your return please contact email@example.com